May 6, 2022
We will be having moving up ceremonies for the 3’s and toddlers and graduation ceremonies for Pre-K and Kindergarten. The schedule is as follows. If you have any questions, please call the office.
Monday, June 6th
9:45am: Miss Taneisha
11:30am: Miss Melissa
Tuesday, June 7th
9:45am: Miss Jackie
11:00am: Miss Candy
1:00pm: Miss Ellen
Wednesday, June 8th
9:45am: Miss Kathy
11:30am: Mrs. McGuire
1:15pm: Miss Maria
We are asking for your help and cooperation to ensure a happy and safe Moving-Up Ceremony and Graduation for all.
- Please park your car in our Main Parking Lot and someone will be there to escort you to the stage.
- PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME BEFORE THE CEREMONIES BEGIN TO WALK FROM THE PARKING LOTS TO THE STAGE IN THE ORCHARD AREA. SINCE WE ARE HAVING SEVERAL CEREMONIES EACH DAY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO START ON TIME.
- If you arrive early, please wait until the previous Moving Up Ceremony or Graduation is over before finding a seat in the bleachers as it will be distracting to the children on stage.
- At the end of each Moving-Up Ceremony and Graduation, the children will proceed to the Orchard Area with their class to receive their diplomas. You can meet your child at their designated area. If you would like, you can take your child home with you after the ceremonies.
- If you have a situation in which you need to park closer to the stage area, please call the office and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Please dress your child according to the weather on Graduation Day making them as comfortable as possible.
Last Day of School is Wednesday, June 8th
Extended School Year Starts Monday, June 13th