A Community of Young Learners
Enroll Now For The 2023-2024 School Year!
Long Island’s Premier Preschool
At Park Shore learners participate in rigorous academic exploration in literacy, numeracy, geography, history, and science and then apply this knowledge base through project and problem-based learning. Children invent, construct, grow, design, and create individual and school-wide projects.
Our programs for Toddlers – Pre-K are developed to give children an early start toward the love of learning.
Preschool Sessions & Rates
Flexible scheduling. Before and Aftercare available.
Nurturing Young Learners To Reach Their Full Potential
Welcome to Park Shore Country Day School, where we believe that every child has the potential to reach their full potential! Our renowned preschool is located on 15 beautiful acres in Dix Hills, New York, centrally located in Suffolk County. We offer a wide range of academic and social experiences for toddlers through Pre-K, preparing our students for all their future endeavors. Our mission is to nurture young learners in a fun and stimulating environment that promotes creativity, curiosity, and confidence.
Devoted To Early Education
At Park Shore Country Day School, we are dedicated to nurturing and educating the young minds of tomorrow. Our mission is to create a fun and engaging learning environment that instills strong values and fundamental skills in children ages 2 to 5 years old. We believe that every child deserves a strong foundation for their future, and that’s exactly what we provide through our innovative programs and experienced staff. At Park Shore, we are committed to making early education exciting, memorable, and meaningful for every child who walks through our doors.
- Flexible and Easy Enrollment!
- Easy Online Enrollment or Download Form and Mail
- Flex Scheduling
- Customized Payment Plans
- All Major Credit Cards Accepted
Play, Learn & Grow Together
At Park Shore Country Day School, we believe that play, learning, and growing together are essential components of a fun and engaging early childhood education. Our experienced teachers and specialized enrichment programs help foster a love of learning and curiosity in children from ages 2 to 5 years old.
- Small Classes With Experienced Teachers
- Specialized Enrichment Program
- SMART Board: Interactive Learning Technology
- Pre–Reading & Language Arts Programs
- Science program held in the Extreme STEAM Science Center featuring Robotics, Engineering, Life, Physical & Earth Science
- Computer Lab with the latest technology
- Spanish & American Sign Language Programs
- “The Gym” – Indoor Recreational Area
- NEW Sky Tykes Adventure Course
- Kidnastics Fitness Program
- Outdoor Athletic Facility
- Learning Center & Library
- Music & Movement Program
- 3 Playgrounds & Trike Raceway
- 15 Beautiful Acres
- Before and After-Care Available