About Park Shore
Long Island’s Premier Preschool
What Sets Us Apart From All The Rest
- Beautiful 15 Acre Campus
- Full and Half Day Programs
- Over 60 Years of Experience
- Small Classes With Experienced Teachers
- Educational curriculum for your child’s future success
- Licensed by NY State Child and Family Services
- Member of Long Island Association of Camps and Private Schools
- Specialized Enrichment Program
- SMART Board/Touch Screen Interactive Learning Technology
- Pre-Reading & Language Arts Programs
- Science program featuring Robotics, Engineering, Life, Physical & Earth Science
- Computer Program with the latest technology
- Spanish & American Sign Language Programs
- “The Gym” Indoor Recreational Area
- Kidnastics Fitness Program
- Outdoor Athletic facility
- Learning Center & Library
- Music & Movement Program
- 3 Playgrounds
- Trike Raceway
- Lunch available upon request
- Before and Aftercare Available
Welcome to Park Shore Country Day School, where we believe that every child has the potential to reach their full potential! Our renowned preschool is located on 15 beautiful acres in Dix Hills, New York, centrally located in Suffolk County. We offer a wide range of academic and social experiences for toddlers through Pre-K, preparing our students for all their future endeavors. Our mission is to nurture young learners in a fun and stimulating environment that promotes creativity, curiosity, and confidence.
At Park Shore, we are proud to offer an extensive curriculum that includes classes in science and robotics in our STEAM Science Center, computers, balanced literacy, math, music and art, physical education, and library resources, all on our beautiful 15-acre campus. Our programs are designed to encourage active learning, inspire creativity, and promote critical thinking skills. With before and aftercare options available, we strive to provide a comprehensive learning experience that meets the unique needs of each child.
Our reputation is built on our dedication to having a specialized staff of professionals who are passionate about helping our students grow and succeed. With enhanced skill development, innovative programs, modern facilities, and individual attention, we provide a nurturing and supportive environment where children can flourish. Join us at Park Shore and watch your child thrive!
Over 60 Years Of Experience
As a founding member of the Long Island Association of Private Schools and Day Camps, Park Shore’s commitment to excellence is always a top priority! Our mission is to provide opportunities for your child to explore, learn, develop, and be fully prepared to succeed in their future educational experiences.
We are licensed and accredited by the New York State Office of Children and Family Services and are subject to annual review by them as well as The Suffolk County Health Department, and Dix Hills Fire Department. The Park Shore Country Day School maintains compliance with all of the standards set forth by these departments and strictly adheres to its own high standards.