2019 Graduation Information
Time to Celebrate!
Dear Park Shore Families,
It is hard to believe that the Park Shore Class of 2019 will be graduating soon. We know what an exciting day this will be for you. To make the experience easier and more convenient, we are providing the graduation schedule now so you can make the necessary arrangements for this very special memory.
We look forward to sharing this memorable day with you and your family. If you have any questions, please feel free to call us.
- All Children in the Monday/Wednesday/Friday class and Tuesday/Thursday class will graduate together.
- All classes will begin at their regular scheduled time during our graduation ceremonies.
Monday, June 3rd
Mrs. McGuire (Kindergarten)
Tuesday, June 4th
Miss Gina (Toddlers)
Miss Shari (Toddlers)
Wednesday, June 5th
- We are asking for your help and cooperation to ensure a happy and safe Graduation for all.
- Please park in our Tennis Parking Lots located 300 yards south of the Main Entrance and walk to the Orchard Area where the stage is located.
- PLEASE ALLOW ENOUGH TIME BEFORE THE GRADUATION BEGINS TO WALK FROM THE PARKING LOTS TO THE STAGE IN THE ORCHARD AREA. SINCE WE ARE HAVING TWO GRADUATIONS EACH DAY, IT IS VERY IMPORTANT TO START ON TIME.
- If you arrive early, please wait until the previous Graduation is over before finding a seat in the bleachers as it will be distracting to the children on stage.
- If you think your child might get upset by seeing you, please try to stay in the background until his/her class has finished their Graduation.
- At the end of each Graduation, the children will proceed to the Orchard Area with
- their class to receive their diplomas. You can meet your child at their designated area. If you would like, you can take your child home with you after Graduation.
- If you have a situation in which you need to park closer to the stage area, please call the office and we will be happy to accommodate you.
- Please send in a Men’s Short-Sleeve Button Down Dress White Shirt as soon as possible to be used as a Graduation Gown. (Long-Sleeves will need to be cut.) Write your child’s name on the inside label of the shirt.
- Please dress your child according to the weather on Graduation Day making them as comfortable as possible.
Last Day of School Thursday, June 6th
No School Friday, June 7th
Pre Camp Starts Monday, June 10th
Park Shore News
KEEP IN TOUCH
Out 60th Anniversary Celebration year is going to be filled with exciting events, videos, alumni memories and so much more - don't miss a minute of it!