Saturday, October 17, 2015
(Rain Date: Sunday, October 18th, 11am-3pm)
You are cordially invited to join us for a day of family fun and excitement. Please feel free to bring family and friends who might be interested in learning about the WONDERFUL WORLD OF PARK SHORE. We have created many exciting activities for your enjoyment and look forward to sharing our HALLOWEEN SPOOKTACULAR with you.
- Take Family Pictures with Frankie-Stein
- Creaky Castle Bounce
- Creepy Crawly Rock Wall
- BOOrific Bungee
- Screaming Sky Trail
- Thriller Trike Course
- Prowling Playgrounds
- Frankenfooters, Haunti Burgers & Dracula Drinks (served at the Food Emporium 11:30-2:30)
- Icky Sticky Ice Cream
- Freaky Fun Wear
- Meet with Julian Aptowitz,Director, to learn about Extreme STEAM Science Kids at Park Shore, the only one of its kind on Long Island!
- Tour NEW Extreme STEAM Science Center
- Camp and School Tours available
- HAVE A HAUNTING GOOD TIME!
THIS IS NOT A DROP OFF EVENT. CHILDREN MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN ADULT.
SNEAKERS OR CLOSED TOE SHOES ARE REQUIRED ON SKY TRAIL AND ROCK WALL.
Please park in our parking lots located 300 yards south of our main entrance. If you park on the shoulder of Deer Park Road, please observe all “NO PARKING” signs and DO NOT block any driveways when parking your car. As you walk in, stop at our welcome pavilion where you will get further information. If you have any questions about our camp or school programs, or want to enroll in one of them, please stop at our main office. Our staff is always eager to assist you in any way they can. If you have any questions or would like a personal tour, please call us at (631) 499-8580.